Arc of Dreams
The Arc of Dreams as envisioned by artist Dale Lamphere symbolizes the journey of the creative process as one has to make a leap of faith from one side of an idea into reality.
The two independent cantilevered sculptures span across the Big Sioux River, totaling nearly a football field in length with a 15ft gap between the two tips, which rise approximately 70ft above the river surface. Three stainless steel telescoping pipes form the main arch of the sculpture and are braced by decorative stainless steel plates, rings, and ribbons.
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD
- Dollar Value: $1.5 Million
- Owner: SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
- Artist: Dale Lamphere
- General Contractor: Lamphere Studio
- Completion Date: Anticipated Summer 2018