Camp Rapid Reception Center
The Camp Rapid Reception Center is a new facility that serves as the main entrance for visitors to the South Dakota Army National Guard’s Camp Rapid campus in Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Location: Rapid City, SD
- Dollar Value: $2.2 Million
- Square Footage: 1,920 SF Main Building; 80 SF Guardhouse; 900 SF Separate Canopy Structure
- Owner: SD Army National Guard
- Architect: FourFront Design Inc.
- General Contractor: Scull Construction Services
- Completion Date: 2009