Ft. Meade Surgical Tower Unit
The Ft. Meade Surgical Tower Addition is a new two-story addition to the existing VA hospital. A surgical services addition replaced the existing surgical service areas within the original building. The surgical services are now located on the second floor of the addition with the bulk of the main level addition being shelled space for future hospital expansion. In addition to the surgical areas, the project included mechanical spaces located on the main level as well as a large penthouse area.
- Location: Ft. Meade, SD
- Dollar Value: $8.5 Million
- Square Footage: 20,270 SF
- Owner: Ft. Meade Veterans Administration
- Architect: FourFront Design Inc.
- General Contractor: Dean Kurtz Construction
- Completion Date: 2015