St. Joseph Indian School Health Care Center
Built as an addition to the south of the existing elementary school on the St. Joseph Indian School Campus, the new Health Care Center consists of a two-story structure built atop a partial basement.
Albertson Engineering Inc. worked closely with the architect to locate the basement such that excavations did not undermine the existing building, which was not constructed above a basement.
- Location: Chamberlin, SD
- Dollar Value: $3.45 Million
- Square Footage: 15,710 SF
- Owner: St. Joseph Indian School
- Architect: Architecture Incorporated
- General Contractor: Puetz Corporation
- Completion Date: October 2017