Commodity Services Building
About The Project
The Commodity Services building is a two-story, wood-framed structure in Fairmont, MN. The structure has hidden steel beam and column lines that provide large open office spaces. The structural framework was coordinated to fit around and work within the window spaces to give the look of full-height glazing. Albertson Engineering Inc. worked closely with the contractor during construction to coordinate the structural framework in relation to the windows.
- Location: Fairmont, MN
- Dollar Value: $2.3 Million
- Square Footage: 12,000 SF
- Owner: Commodity Services Inc.
- Architect: Brunton Architects
- General Contractor: Tech Builders Inc.
- Completion Date: 2016